Movin Up with Moojen: Frozen Easter in Montreal

For those who don't speak French and prefer the discussion in Shakespeare's language
condor
Réel espoir
Réel espoir
Place dans le stade : 133

Message par condor »

Fred went from sun in Florida to snow in Montreal

Saturday, April 7, 2007

The preseason in Florida is now over. The team is back to Montreal. Despite the cold weather, I am happy to be back. We will enjoy the weekend off, which will give us a chance to chill and relax our bodies and minds after a tough and enjoyable 12 days of intensive training in Florida.

The Florida trip was very positive in my opinion. We had a chance to stay together as a team for 12 days, where we got to know each other a little better on and off the field, and also got a good amount of training focusing the upcoming season.

I think we have great players here and also a very good crew (coaching staff) guiding us towards the right direction. Everyone on the team is being very professional and very helpful for anything we need, from the coaching staff to the trainers.
Moojen never experienced this in his native Brazil
We had just one day off in Florida, where we had the chance to go to Fort Lauderdale Beach and relax for a bit. It was very good to be in the ocean again, having in mind that I am from the South of Brazil, most specifically from the beach and this is what I am used to doing when I have a chance back home.

Overall I have a positive memory from our stay in Florida, despite the fact that I had to train and play with a light pull on my hamstring for the last couple of days of training camp. It is nothing very serious and hopefully this couple of days off plus treatment will help me to heal it and be a 100% cured.

It is very cold here in Montreal today and it does not look like that it will warm up much during this weekend. With that said, I think that I will spend most of my time at home watching TV, and also going to get some treatment on my hamstring.

Hopefully the Canadian Rabbit will bring me some chocolate on my first Easter in Canada.

Happy Easter for everyone,

Sincerely,

Fred Moojen

http://www.uslsoccer.com/home/176432.html