Coming to Montreal

For those who don't speak French and prefer the discussion in Shakespeare's language
mikevallo

Coming to Montreal

Message par mikevallo »

Hello everybody, this fall I'm starting my first year at McGill and I'm coming up on the 26th(Im coming from NY). Im a NY season ticket holder so I'm gonna need some soccer to fill the void. Should I buy tickets ahead of time for the game on the 27th, or will I be fine buying them on the day of? Also I have the same question about the Cananda v. Jamaica game. Finally if anyone could suggest a good pub to watch EPL games it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for any help you guys can give. By the way Im pumped to see the ultras in action on the website they look awesome, better than anything I've seen in MLS.

penz
Champion du monde
Champion du monde
Club préféré : Standard de Liège/Impact
Mon “autre” club favori : Everton

Message par penz »

Hello Mike,

The game on August 27 will be played in Sherbrooke, which is about a 1.5-hour drive from Montreal. The following (real) home game is schedule for Friday, September 8.

You can buy a ticket the day of the game, it shouldn't be a problem. We hope to see you at the game with the Ultras!

Daniel
Champion continental
Champion continental
Place dans le stade : Kop [132]

Message par Daniel »

For Canada-Jamaica, you might think of buying your ticket in advance through the Impact.

The Ultras do what they do, but we're easily surpassed by a few groups in MLS.

mikevallo

Message par mikevallo »

I just saw an article saying that the last 2 games of the season are sold out. Im pretty dissapointed because I was looking forward to going to the game on the 8th. So I was wondering if anyone had an extra ticket I could buy. I really wanted to go to this game so Im hoping someone is willing to sell an extra ticket.

Daniel
Champion continental
Champion continental
Place dans le stade : Kop [132]

Message par Daniel »

mikevallo a écrit :I just saw an article saying that the last 2 games of the season are sold out. Im pretty dissapointed because I was looking forward to going to the game on the 8th. So I was wondering if anyone had an extra ticket I could buy. I really wanted to go to this game so Im hoping someone is willing to sell an extra ticket.
Contact me by private message.

mikevallo

Message par mikevallo »

you have a pm daniel

Répondre Sujet précédentSujet suivant