Braz in Sweden: June 5th: Västerås SK FK - BK Häcken

For those who don't speak French and prefer the discussion in Shakespeare's language
François
Champion national
Champion national
Club préféré : Real Madrid

Braz in Sweden: June 5th: Västerås SK FK - BK Häcken

Message par François »

Robban B
Poupon
Poupon

Message par Robban B »

Yihhhaaaa, a fine 3-0 victory and a fourth place in the table after yesterdays game. Five points up to the top team with a game in hand is making me hopeful.

The game then: First half very much reminded me of the Sylvia game with Häcken dominating without creating any real chances. Surprisingly we took the lead after 30 minutes with our first shot at their goal. One of our midfielders ran free from the wing, a dumbfounded Häcken defence decided not to bother him so he kept going and cooly placed the ball close to the far post from the keepers view.

We managed to hold on until halftime, again with Häcken having much of the ball. Second half started, it initially looked like the first half again, we were lacking pace and agression all over the pitch. One of our forwards had to hop off after just a few minutes, in came our african wonderkid Atiku. He'd been on for only eight minutes when he scored one of the more bizarre goals I've seen. He got the ball on the corner of their penalty area, was met by two defenders. He somehow managed to turn them both away with one move, followed that with a cooly placed shot which meant that we were 2-0 up from two shots at goal. Brilliant!

After our goal, Häcken sort of died and we took over more and more. We had a freekick that hit the bar, a few halfchances that didn't result. One more goal was to come though, it happened after their defence messed up when clearing a ball, it fell just in front of our forward who easliy sprinted clear to a one on one with the keeper. No mistake, and 3-0 to us.

Häcken had seven(!) players missing from their squad, so not sure how we would have fared against their "regular" team. Never mind, three points in the bag for us :D Next game on monday, at home to IFK Malmö. I hope we can improve our play AND win. Some demands, eh?

Braz secure as usual, he's growing to be a real rock in our defence.

Allez les Verts!
François
Champion national
Champion national
Club préféré : Real Madrid

Way to go Braz!!!

Message par François »

He's having the kind of season that he was having last year in Montreal. He's not a flashy player but effective. Häcken was missing 7 players?
Was that because of injuries and suspensions?
Only 1611 fans at the match with good results like that lately...

Robban B
Poupon
Poupon

Message par Robban B »

Well, I suppose you must miss Braz then. He's certainly not a flashy player, thank god for that. Hate when central defenders try to show off, more often than not with disastrous results...

Yup, seven players missing. Three were playing with Liberia for some qualification game in Africa. One suspended and two out injured, the seventh didn't go to Västerås because his wife was about to give birth to their baby....

Well, our "crowds" is normally round that figure, can't say I'm surprised. It will probably be more on monday, public holiday here in Sweden then.

Allez les Verts!
Daniel
Champion continental
Champion continental
Place dans le stade : Kop [132]

Message par Daniel »

Robban B a écrit :Well, I suppose you must miss Braz then. He's certainly not a flashy player, thank god for that. Hate when central defenders try to show off, more often than not with disastrous results...
Actually, central defence is the position where we have the most depth! We're probably missing Patrice Bernier (offensive mid gone to Norway's Moss FK) more than Braz.

ultra mars

info ultra impact

Message par ultra mars »

salut

je aurai voulu savoir dans le groupe ultras montreal il y avait un rapport avec des supporter de la tribune auteuil du psg..

ciao. fronte di resistanza ultra

Alqueb
Réel espoir
Réel espoir
Votre vrai nom : Alexis
Club préféré : Le défunt Impact de Montréal
Mon “autre” club favori : River et Instituto (Dybala)

Re: info ultra impact

Message par Alqueb »

ultra mars a écrit :salut

je aurai voulu savoir dans le groupe ultras montreal il y avait un rapport avec des supporter de la tribune auteuil du psg..

ciao. fronte di resistanza ultra

Tu n'es pas sur le bon forum ni sur le bon sujet. Si non pas vraiment. Tout est informel. Des Parisiens vivant ici se se sont joints à nous. Quelques cyber-contacts aussi. Enfin, c'est un peu un hasard. Nous avons pas de parti pris officiel pour qui que ce soit.

Alexis (Québ)écois, Montréalais
Répondre Sujet précédentSujet suivant