PATHETIC ATMOSPHERE IN GENERAL ADMISSION THANKS TO...

For those who don't speak French and prefer the discussion in Shakespeare's language
LA CURVA SUD

PATHETIC ATMOSPHERE IN GENERAL ADMISSION THANKS TO...

Message par LA CURVA SUD »

There is a very pathetic and not so soccer-like atmoshere in general admission except of course for the ultras (we rock!) i'm talkin about stupid parents and kids who know nothing of the game we take so serious the beautiful game and our spectacular team the beloved IMPACT. That stupid mascot has got to go,these people think they're at la ronde!! or some kids playground.It MUST STOP!! its killing the game. The ultras must grow and we have to be louder and more foul to scare off these so-called fans?! so please reader take this serious and think about I know i'm right...after all not only am I an IMPACT fan but i'm also a die hard AS ROMA "LA CURVA SUD" FAN, peace out.

Ultras Hapoel

Message par Ultras Hapoel »

Here is my advice:
you need to be more agressive mor cursing more pyrotech so little kids won't seat(we stand hahaha) in the same gate with the ultras. the ultras should gather at the same gate every game
(usually the cheapest) and anybody who wants to go there needs to stans shout and all of that shit.
if you eve wish to be a respeactabile ULTRAS you must be scary and POWERFULL!!!

USE PYROTECH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

U.H s. 1999
ULTRAS HAPOEL
Montreal_FC_Fan
Titulaire indiscutable
Titulaire indiscutable

Message par Montreal_FC_Fan »

We love using pyro's but its kinda hard to find some good ones except for the flares you can find those at Canadian Tire but there kinda pricey (3 for 40$) We are currently looking for some smoke bombs and trying some out but like i said its hard to find those.

Daniel
Champion continental
Champion continental
Place dans le stade : Kop [132]

Message par Daniel »

We don't really have problems with the kids, it's the holier-than-thou parents that cause trouble. Also, we don't have the same sporting culture, so there'll be an adaptation period. Look at DC and Chicago in MLS (and Timbers in USL :?) to see what can be accomplished realistically in North America.

Ultras Hapoel

Well i think in that side you are comming close to the european culture with pyro cause i dont think they use that in the MLS
About the price Here's an advice in Israel we steal the pyrotech from boats
the bes is comet handflare its very good
and for smoke we just steal from the army VERY good smoke grenades...
I don't know if it's legal over there(canada)
But here its illeagal and if ou get caught you get arrsted but the "hooligans"
will never stop using taht wonderfull shit

U.H s. 1999
ULTRAS HAPOEL
Bxl Boy
Champion du monde
Champion du monde
Club préféré : RWD Molenbeek (47)
Place dans le stade : Tribune de presse

Message par Bxl Boy »

To Hapoel :
The problem isn't as much the sportive culture than the number
The Ultras Montreal group hasn't enough people to outnumber the “soporific families”, there's only a small gate (125 people, so 1% of the people at the stadium) that they can fill during the good days
Sometimes, we (totally ignored by some members of the direction and considered ike aliens by 90% of people in the stadium) have to deal with people who don't have places elsewhere and want to come in our stand but then complain that there's too much noise...
Welcome to America !

impactsoccer sur twitter
Vision du Jeu, un autre regard
Ultras Hapoel

I think i get what yu are talking about its a bummer but i imagine you give a shit about those people.
how can i buy your ultras scarf???

U.H s. 1999
ULTRAS HAPOEL
Daniel
Champion continental
Champion continental

Message par Daniel »

The scarf should be available near the end of the month. I'm guessing it'll be by Paypal.

Sabre
Titulaire indiscutable
Titulaire indiscutable
Club préféré : IMFC
Place dans le stade : 132

Message par Sabre »

You guys are the people in general admin? You should try the reserved side, I sit next to where they put the little kid teams, and straight accross from you guys. To drum up some support, my friend and I had a plan to get a flag, and he needs a small but loud drum, then we were going to try and mimick your actions, because you guys sound faint from accross the pitch. Do any of you know where we can find a good drum, because we already have the flag?

"I can't say much, but one day I will. One day I will." - Marc Dos Santos speaking to travelling UM02 members in Baltimore about his position with the front office.
penz
Champion du monde
Champion du monde
Club préféré : Standard de Liège/Impact
Mon “autre” club favori : Everton

Message par penz »

Sabre a écrit :You guys are the people in general admin? You should try the reserved side, I sit next to where they put the little kid teams, and straight accross from you guys. To drum up some support, my friend and I had a plan to get a flag, and he needs a small but loud drum, then we were going to try and mimick your actions, because you guys sound faint from accross the pitch. Do any of you know where we can find a good drum, because we already have the flag?
You can find more info about us at www.ultrasmontreal.com.

To find a drum, here are a couple of places: Steve's Music, Italmelodie, Archambault... I guess any decent size drum will do since you have a roof over your head to help you project the sound.

But hey... the best thing you can possibly do is join us. :)

Sabre
Titulaire indiscutable
Titulaire indiscutable
Club préféré : IMFC
Place dans le stade : 132

Message par Sabre »

well, there is little space, and there is a great supply of drums because he is a drummer. We will try that out i guess. ANd you can see our flag after the sounders game maybe, and we are handmaking one from the quebec flag, as long as no one minds us drawing on it. Do you guys have a minimum age requirement?

"I can't say much, but one day I will. One day I will." - Marc Dos Santos speaking to travelling UM02 members in Baltimore about his position with the front office.
penz
Champion du monde
Champion du monde

Message par penz »

Sabre a écrit :Do you guys have a minimum age requirement?
No. Everybody is welcome, guys and girls, young and... less young. :lol:

michka
Champion continental
Champion continental
Club préféré : QSG (?)
Mon “autre” club favori : OGC Nice

Message par michka »

But here its illeagal and if ou get caught you get arrsted but the "hooligans"
will never stop using taht wonderfull shit[/b][/quote]

Hooliganism have nothing in common with Ultras so please don't mix everything , hooliganism is big shit !

Torontoimpactfan

Message par Torontoimpactfan »

I've always wondered why the Ultras sit in the corner of the GA stands. Why don't they occupy the stands behind the goal at the south end of the field? The proximity to the field is way better than the present location and the pride of true Impact fans are visible to all who attend. They do it in Vancouver, Portland, Chicago, and Liverpool (the original Spion Kop), why not Montreal?

Daniel
Champion continental
Champion continental

Message par Daniel »

Torontoimpactfan a écrit :I've always wondered why the Ultras sit in the corner of the GA stands. Why don't they occupy the stands behind the goal at the south end of the field? The proximity to the field is way better than the present location and the pride of true Impact fans are visible to all who attend. They do it in Vancouver, Portland, Chicago, and Liverpool (the original Spion Kop), why not Montreal?
The stands did not exist prior to the 2004 season and are not open every game.

Torontoimpactfan

Daniel a écrit :
Torontoimpactfan a écrit :I've always wondered why the Ultras sit in the corner of the GA stands. Why don't they occupy the stands behind the goal at the south end of the field? The proximity to the field is way better than the present location and the pride of true Impact fans are visible to all who attend. They do it in Vancouver, Portland, Chicago, and Liverpool (the original Spion Kop), why not Montreal?
The stands did not exist prior to the 2004 season and are not open every game.
Yes, I know the stands are new but I didn't know the team didn't open them every game. Does the management wait until the GA stands are full before allowing fan access to the "Kop" seats?

penz
Champion du monde
Champion du monde

Message par penz »

Torontoimpactfan a écrit :Yes, I know the stands are new but I didn't know the team didn't open them every game. Does the management wait until the GA stands are full before allowing fan access to the "Kop" seats?
Yes exactly.... once they see the GA is full, they open the gate and everyone goes running behind the goal. In my opinion, they should know if they have to open the gate from the start just by looking at ticket sales numbers... But I guess it would be too easy for them, they'd rather wait until a riot is about to happen in the GA before opening the gate... :roll:

Torontoimpactfan

Yes exactly.... once they see the GA is full, they open the gate and everyone goes running behind the goal. In my opinion, they should know if they have to open the gate from the start just by looking at ticket sales numbers... But I guess it would be too easy for them, they'd rather wait until a riot is about to happen in the GA before opening the gate... :roll:[/quote]

So all to protect a running track, security waits until GA is bursting before allowing fans to rush the kop seats. I hope the team leaves this bunch of clowns behind when they move to the new stadium.

Daniel
Champion continental
Champion continental

Message par Daniel »

Torontoimpactfan a écrit :Yes exactly.... once they see the GA is full, they open the gate and everyone goes running behind the goal. In my opinion, they should know if they have to open the gate from the start just by looking at ticket sales numbers... But I guess it would be too easy for them, they'd rather wait until a riot is about to happen in the GA before opening the gate... :roll:
So all to protect a running track, security waits until GA is bursting before allowing fans to rush the kop seats. I hope the team leaves this bunch of clowns behind when they move to the new stadium.[/quote]

Security is not the one calling the shots for stuff like this.

Répondre Sujet précédentSujet suivant