A very talented footballer at your door steps ready to play

For those who don't speak French and prefer the discussion in Shakespeare's language
ajabo2000

A very talented footballer at your door steps ready to play

Message par ajabo2000 »

Good Day,
I am called Stephen asong.I am a talented soccer player from Cameroon.I will like to play for Impact of Montreal,Quebec.I am avery impressive offensive offensive mildfielder and have played for three second division clubs and one first division back in Cameroon.Since you have never seen me play before, i will be grateful for you to give me a chance to prove my worth on the pitch.You will get the best from me as football is concern.I am 100 percent tehnically fit and 70 percent physically fit.While waiting to read or hear from you i am your humble applicant,Stephen Asong.Contact me at
4655 Av Bourret
Apt 33
Montreal Qc
H3w 1K9 or mail

ajabo2000@yahoo.com

I am a great footballer from cameroon and will like to be a memeber of your club.I will be grateful if you give me a chance to prove my worth in the field.You will get the best from me so far as an offensive midfield is concern.i have played for various sedcopnd division and also played for the university team in Buea,Cameroon.waiting to read from you soonest.Stephen
dani.

Message par dani. »

qqn veut lui repondre a celui la?

Y
Joueur d'expérience
Joueur d'expérience
Club préféré : IMPACT
Mon “autre” club favori : AJA, Ajax

Message par Y »

There's no more room in the Impact roster as far as midfield is concerned, but if you want you may try out for FC Poutine - the official supporters' club? Just kidding... Contact the semi-pro Dynamites de Laval, that's your best option.

SOS (Save Our Soccer) - Impact de Montréal, et rien d'autre.
Si un imposteur rentre chez moi et s'en prend à ma famille, je vais intervenir ; Joey, c'est le temps, là, de ''kicker'' les poubelles...
ajabo2000@yahoo.com

I can play almost every where in the pitch

Message par ajabo2000@yahoo.com »

I am also very good at the right half back defence and also as an outside right and also a supporting center forward.Thanks and reply soonest

kurosawa
Champion national
Champion national
Votre vrai nom : Ludovick Martin
Club préféré : l'Impact s'ti!!!
Mon “autre” club favori : Le Canada
Place dans le stade : Kop

Message par kurosawa »

I think your best chance are in the CPSL with the Laval Dynamites. I can't find their website. here is the address for the league.

http://www.cpsl.org/

If you're not too old you can also try the Ottawa Fury of the PDL, but it's a development league for younger players.

http://www.ottawafury.com/

Last but not least is the LSEQ, ligue senior élite du Québec. It's the best amateur league in the province.

http://www.lseq.qc.ca/

That's about it.

massimo
Poupon
Poupon

For the impact, try...

Message par massimo »

Impact de Montréal
8770 Langelier, suite 224
Montreal, Quebec
H1P 3C6

Tel: (514) 328-3668
Fax: (514) 328-1287
E-mail: info@impactmontreal.com

But hurry up their season will start shortly. Good Luck.

François
Champion national
Champion national
Club préféré : Real Madrid

Forward

Message par François »

Their is room at the forward spot. Contact the team.

ajabo2000@yahoo.com

give me a chance

If you guys give a chance to prove my worth in the pitch, you will never regret having a Canadian/cameroonian soccer player in your team.Just give me a chance and you will see for your self.You can also help link me to a club in montreal since i live in montreal.It should be a team which will be able to give me even a base salary.I am very confident in my self, since i am very talented.

ajabo2000@yahoo.com

email and phone number

Please send your reply to my email at ajabo2000.Please and not the forum.Please help me send the email address and private number of head coach Nick DeSantis.

dani
Cadet
Cadet

Message par dani »

look buddy this is the supporters site..not the clubs....

the club is now in preparations in puerto rico and there they will play their first game of the season...you came a little late for all of this...
i suggest u show up at one of their practices that we will inform you of once they come back and you plead with the coach to let you train with them...(this might take lots of pleading and trying numerous times because the team is almost complete)
thats the best you can do...if not stay in shape and try next season...

Y
Joueur d'expérience
Joueur d'expérience
Club préféré : IMPACT
Mon “autre” club favori : AJA, Ajax

Message par Y »

How old are U and where have you played before?

SOS (Save Our Soccer) - Impact de Montréal, et rien d'autre.
Si un imposteur rentre chez moi et s'en prend à ma famille, je vais intervenir ; Joey, c'est le temps, là, de ''kicker'' les poubelles...
Répondre Sujet précédentSujet suivant