Greetings Pigfarmer......

For those who don't speak French and prefer the discussion in Shakespeare's language
Winnipeg Fury

Greetings Pigfarmer......

Message par Winnipeg Fury »

...glad to see you are back !

Can I have your predictions (league and possibly team) on where Bernier and Friend will be playing next year ?

Eh Francois, if this is the English forum, why is everything on this page in french ? I can't read anything and have a hell of a time posting. the only thing in English is "New Thread."

François
Champion national
Champion national
Club préféré : Real Madrid

Re: Greetings Pigfarmer......

Message par François »

Winnipeg Fury a écrit :...glad to see you are back !

Can I have your predictions (league and possibly team) on where Bernier and Friend will be playing next year ?

Eh Francois, if this is the English forum, why is everything on this page in french ? I can't read anything and have a hell of a time posting. the only thing in English is "New Thread."
I'll pass the question to BXL Boy our webmaster. It seems that our english friends never had problems in the past. Maybe if you register, you could set it up for the english version?

Bxl Boy
Champion du monde
Champion du monde
Club préféré : RWD Molenbeek (47)
Place dans le stade : Tribune de presse

Message par Bxl Boy »

The forum only has one language, regardless the section (Impact, Canada, English) : french
But, if you register, you can choose that language. also for all sections, you even can choose Swedish if you want...

impactsoccer sur twitter
Vision du Jeu, un autre regard
The pigfarmer
Minime
Minime

Message par The pigfarmer »

First of all, it's in English on my screen. I can't remember if I did something to get that when I first registered, but it is anyway.

Winnipeg Fury: No predictions given from me. I'm just as in the blur as anyone else. I hope that both Rob and Patrice stays with Moss next year. But there are other clubs chasing them, maybe Patrice more than Rob. Moss say that they will start negotiating with some of our players without contract for next year soon, but we haven't heard anything yet. I would recond they mean Patrice and Rob when they say this.

Last night Moss was beaten in the Cup by premier division team Stabæk. Away game, but I was there, and I honestly must say that the result 1-3 was highly unfair. Stabæk's last goal came on injury-time when Moss tried desperatly to get the equalizer. Forward Sakkariassen missed a penalty-shot on the score 1-1, and Moss had plenty of chances to "kill" this game. Stabæk were shaken and stirred by a offensive and fast playing Moss, and they made every effort possible to slow the pace of the game. Stabæk scored on their first real opportunity in the game, and it wasn't really a good one either. Sakkariassen made it 1-1 just a few minutes into the second half, but he was substituted 15 minutes before the end of the game. Why I don't know, he was a constant threat to the Stabæk defense. Rob was working hard, and served as a solid "target man", able to get control over the ball, winning the air-battles, and feed his team-mates with nice passes. Patrice Bernier had more responsibility than normal due to midfield colleague and captain Walltin's suspension after a red card in last Cup-match against Fredrikstad, but he was once again one of the best players on the field. Stabæk's 2-1 goal came on a free kick from 35 metres. The shot hit one of the Moss players, changed direction and was impossible for our goalie to save as he was on his way to the other side.

But, yet another good game from Moss, even though it didn't end victoriously this time. If they can keep it up during the summer and fall, we should be a hard team to beat in 1.division.

That's all for now.

The coolest pigfarmer in the world
Hiihaaa! Scream like a pig!
Allez l'porcs!
Winnipeg Fury

Thanks...

Message par Winnipeg Fury »

Thanks again Pigfarmer !

WF

Répondre Sujet précédentSujet suivant