Matondo vs Occean next week?

For those who don't speak French and prefer the discussion in Shakespeare's language
François
Champion national
Champion national
Club préféré : Real Madrid

Matondo vs Occean next week?

Message par François »

I just found out that Occean's team Odd Grenland will be training in Sweden next week and they will play against who else: Landskrona Bois!
I still don't know if S-T Matondo will see some action but both montrealers could be facing each other...

Tom Erik

Message par Tom Erik »

That's interesting.

Maybe I'm going to Trelleborg to see one of the games. If I am going, it's going to be Trelleborg-Odd, though.

daff

Message par daff »

thought you should have a sit in my car, the landskrona match is the 27th.. and i am going on that match :p

Invité

Message par Invité »

daff a écrit :thought you should have a sit in my car, the landskrona match is the 27th.. and i am going on that match :p
Urk, my bad. Of course it BOiS-Odd

Tom Erik

Message par Tom Erik »

Anonymous a écrit :
daff a écrit :thought you should have a sit in my car, the landskrona match is the 27th.. and i am going on that match :p
Urk, my bad. Of course it BOiS-Odd
Login stinks...

Dandal

Re: Matondo vs Occean next week?

Message par Dandal »

François a écrit :I just found out that Occean's team Odd Grenland will be training in Sweden next week and they will play against who else: Landskrona Bois!
I still don't know if S-T Matondo will see some action but both montrealers could be facing each other...
Matondo will most probably not be on the roster when Landskrona BoIS faces Odd Grenland. He did his first training session with the youth team yesterday and I think he'll have to prove himself there before he sees any first team action.

Even though BoIS is a minor club, their youth program is really good. They usually have a couple of players in both the U19 and the U21 national teams and are generally not afraid to put youngsters on the first team. Both the Farnerud brothers (now with Strassbourg in France) were first team starters as teenagers.

And there might be an opening to a fast-track to the first team. Landskrona BoIS nigerian boy-wonder Kevin Amunike is out for probably the entire season after suffering a broken leg in a "friendly" last week. I'll watch the development and let you know.

And thank's for the inivitation to the forum. I usually post swedish-canadian stuff on the Voyageur's forum, but I promise to drop in here from time to time.

François
Champion national
Champion national

Thanks!

Message par François »

Thanks Dandal for the up-date on Matondo.
As you can see, we are following players who played for the Impact and who are from the Montreal area.

Cheers!

Tom Erik

Message par Tom Erik »

We're going to Landskrona tomorrow.

You'll get an update.

François
Champion national
Champion national

Message par François »

Tom Erik a écrit :We're going to Landskrona tomorrow.

You'll get an update.
Good stuff, I know I could count on you!!!
Say hello to our boys!!! :wink:

Tom Erik

Message par Tom Erik »

Then we're back from Landskrona after a shitty game. BoIS won 2-0 under terrible conditions, but we cannot just blame the pitch. Odd were awful except the first 20 minutes, which were OK.

Before the game, Occèan and Matondo met and they looked very pleased to see eachother.

Occèan started as a sub and got to play the last 24 minutes. Olivier didn't show us too much, really. He almost got to touch the ball a couple of times... Our knowledge on Olivier is as it is before the game, really.

Matondo didn't play at all, but as I understand, he's too young and new for the Landskrona lineup at this time.

We had a nice trip to Southern Sweden, covering some 900 kilometres in the car. But what the heck... It was an important game, wasn't it? We got to see Oliviers debut :wink:

Pics can be found at http://oddrane.no/multimedia/?x=multime ... sjonID=134

François
Champion national
Champion national

Message par François »

Thanks for the report. I guess the 'ice is broken' for Olivier playing in his first match. It's gonna take a bit of time for him to adjust tio the european game I guess. After all, he was playing University football last year...

François
Champion national
Champion national

OO in Norway: «Yeah, the shirt was comfy »

Message par François »

Répondre Sujet précédentSujet suivant