Ticket Purchases for Section 114 Canada-Honduras Sept. 7

L'équipe nationale, les Canadiens évoluant à l'étranger, et tout ce qui concerne le soccer d'un océan à l'autre
Grizzly
Poupon
Poupon
Votre vrai nom : Michael Murray
Place dans le stade : 114

Ticket Purchases for Section 114 Canada-Honduras Sept. 7

Message par Grizzly »

Here is the info about buying tickets in the Voyageurs section for the Canada-Honduras game. A code will be required to buy them during the presale which lasts until August 13th. After this date tickets will be on sale to the general public without the code. If you want the code, PM me and I will send it to you.

There are 3 methods of purchasing tickets for the Voyageurs section (section 114):

1) Tickets can be purchased through the site www.admission.com for $20 plus a $5.05 service charge per ticket. There is also a $4 service charge per order for mailing the tickets or arranging box office pick up.

2) GROUP PURCHASES ONLY: If you are buying 10 or more tickets you can also buy from the Impact directly with a credit card by calling them at (514) 328-3668 and asking for the ticket sales department. There is a group sales discount of 15% so tickets will be $17 each. The Impact charge a service/delivery charge of $15 per order which is also a significant saving on service fees for group orders.

3) Individual Sales at Impact Box Office: Those in Montreal can also buy individual tickets in person at the Impact ticket office during office hours or at the ticket booth at games during intermission and after Impact games. The ticket price will be $20 but the Impact charge a smaller service fee than Admission.

Note that section 114 is general admission with no assigned seating including several standing rows at the front where the seats have been removed. Also note that the neighbouring sections 113 and 115 are also designated as Canadian supporter sections for those who are not Voyageurs and are open for general sale.

Grizzly
Poupon
Poupon
Votre vrai nom : Michael Murray
Place dans le stade : 114

Re: Ticket Purchases for Section 114 Canada-Honduras Sept. 7

Message par Grizzly »

On Friday I will distribute the tickets for the Canada-Honduras game for those who have ordered through me. You can get them from me in 114 at the game or at Bar 99 after (but not before) the game. Anyone who still wants to get tickets through the group sale let me know as soon as possible.

Répondre Sujet précédentSujet suivant