Island city supporters post

For those who don't speak French and prefer the discussion in Shakespeare's language
Ian
Votre vrai nom : Ian Boudreau
Club préféré : Montreal Impact
Mon “autre” club favori : Manchester United
Place dans le stade : Season tickets 132

Island city supporters post

Message par Ian »

Left the group for personal reasons.
Dernière modification par Ian le 31 janvier 2017 23:09, modifié 2 fois.

junglejim67
Votre vrai nom : Paul Docherty

Re: Recruiting for the Island City Supporters.

Message par junglejim67 »

It's cool you all have your groups and that. But I don't think I've ever seen so many different groups attached to 1 football team ;-).
Fair play to any football fan looking to make atmosphere at IMFC.
I'm in the other stand. Would be happy to connect with anyone interested in taking the football supporting a bit further.

Starting something myself with an aim to get more immigrants involved. Especially the european guys who can be a bit snob-like when it comes to MLS. We need to change their attitudes.
My aim was to start a group more like the Green Brigade or the Jungle Bhoys from back in Glasgow and bring in some guys I know.

But all the best with this. Feel free to hit me up on twitter @brigadas_mtl

Ian
Votre vrai nom : Ian Boudreau
Club préféré : Montreal Impact
Mon “autre” club favori : Manchester United
Place dans le stade : Season tickets 132

Message par Ian »

Well I actually spoke to you last week on twitter! And honestly I would absolutely LOVE to be a part of a European style group like that!

Sabre
Titulaire indiscutable
Titulaire indiscutable
Club préféré : IMFC
Place dans le stade : 132

Message par Sabre »

junglejim67 a écrit :It's cool you all have your groups and that. But I don't think I've ever seen so many different groups attached to 1 football team ;-).
Fair play to any football fan looking to make atmosphere at IMFC.
I'm in the other stand. Would be happy to connect with anyone interested in taking the football supporting a bit further.

Starting something myself with an aim to get more immigrants involved. Especially the european guys who can be a bit snob-like when it comes to MLS. We need to change their attitudes.
My aim was to start a group more like the Green Brigade or the Jungle Bhoys from back in Glasgow and bring in some guys I know.

But all the best with this. Feel free to hit me up on twitter @brigadas_mtl
Then you've never looked at most fanbases in MLS, by comparison Montreal has very little...

Isn't the group in question in this thread just like 2 people? I have heard of them before and for the longest while they said they were about that size.

"I can't say much, but one day I will. One day I will." - Marc Dos Santos speaking to travelling UM02 members in Baltimore about his position with the front office.
Répondre Sujet précédentSujet suivant