Knowledgable (Montreal based) Impact Fans I need your help

For those who don't speak French and prefer the discussion in Shakespeare's language
Shaugho15
Votre vrai nom : Ronan Shaughnessy

Knowledgable (Montreal based) Impact Fans I need your help

Message par Shaugho15 »

Hi guys,

sorry if this in not 100% Impact related but I need a little help and I hope you guys can help.
I am looking for two synthetique/ astro etc... soccer fields side by side somewhere on the island of montreal , laval, southsore, or just off the island (lets say within 30 mins drive of DT). It would be for the 10th May - all day 9am to 6pm (so when the domes are down). I tried Concordia but they are re surfacing one of the fields, and I tried competences in laval (grass) but they don't rent grass before june.
if anyone helps I would greatly appreciate it. If someone guides me in the right direction and we end up using the fields, I will in good faith give a finders fee
Thanks

Dr Phil
Junior
Junior
Votre vrai nom : Philippe Lariviere
Club préféré : IMFC

Re: Knowledgable (Montreal based) Impact Fans I need your he

Message par Dr Phil »

Try Terrains Elie Saab at Parc Pierre Laporte in Boucherville. Just next to the 132 highway.

Section Ludovica

Alias Phil le poulpe 2014
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=11079&start=19
DJEEPMTL
Junior
Junior
Votre vrai nom : Jean-Philippe
Club préféré : Impact de Montréal
Mon “autre” club favori : Girondins de Bordeaux

Re: Knowledgable (Montreal based) Impact Fans I need your he

Message par DJEEPMTL »

You should try Parc Illinois in Brossard industrial zone. Lots of parking and only 15 minutes from downtown. You can contact a city official at loisir@brossard.ca.

https://maps.google.ca/maps?q=Parc+Illi ... d,+QC&z=16

Répondre Sujet précédentSujet suivant