To DP or not to DP

For those who don't speak French and prefer the discussion in Shakespeare's language
italianboy
Cadet
Cadet
Votre vrai nom : Francesco Cannavaro Nesta Maldini
Club préféré : AS Roma/IMFC
Mon “autre” club favori : C.A. San Lorenzo de Almagro
Place dans le stade : kop montreal

Re: To DP or not to DP

Message par italianboy »

they may have actually managed to screw up everything about the transition to mls up until now
hopefully so major blitz begins as of christmas but then again we were told that they were going to begin aggressively marketing in august, and by the club's own opinion it was a failure.

i'd like to say i think it'll get better but nothing that they've done up until this point has given me any hope that it can change, to DP someone (hiyoooooo) would be a temporary solution to put butts (see what i did there?) in seats for the first 10-15 games and then like everything else in this city that isn't the habs interest will fade and we'll be back to where we were before

So by all means DP but make sure the rest of the team can play because the only thing that will save this team from certain doom is a championship run within the next 5 years otherwise i can see saputo taking some serious financial losses...

ANTI GILMORE. PRO-IMPACT.
kurosawa
Champion national
Champion national
Votre vrai nom : Ludovick Martin
Club préféré : l'Impact s'ti!!!
Mon “autre” club favori : Le Canada
Place dans le stade : Kop

Message par kurosawa »

Just saw an add from Montreal Impact during the Occupation Double final show on TVA.

Keano
Cadet
Cadet
Club préféré : Impact de Montréal
Place dans le stade : 127

Message par Keano »

I say as long as all parties have given consent, and the processes have been properly lubricated, a DP is probably the best way to go, provided there is ample care taken with the ins and outs of it. The important thing is that no balls are touched before the ink is dry.

-LG-
Minime
Minime
Votre vrai nom : Louis Groleau

Message par -LG- »

kurosawa a écrit :Just saw an add from Montreal Impact during the Occupation Double final show on TVA.
Was it the usual crappy MLS 2012 ticket covering a highlight ad or was it FINALLY a new ad??

kurosawa
Champion national
Champion national

Message par kurosawa »

the crappy one...

joepaco
Joueur de réserve
Joueur de réserve
Votre vrai nom : sebastian
Club préféré : Impact
Mon “autre” club favori : FC Basel
Place dans le stade : 114

Message par joepaco »

Is Occupation Double not a show teeny boppers watch ????
Not sure that was the right target audience

fmfranck
Champion continental
Champion continental
Votre vrai nom : Francis

Message par fmfranck »

Hmmm, well alot of young adult women watch that crap as well i think. They sometimes have boyfriends, these boyfriends are sometimes sport aficionados. Not the best target audience, but its better than nothing.

Barely.

kurosawa
Champion national
Champion national

Message par kurosawa »

They have the biggest audience in the province they probably tought "cool we don't have to target anyone"

Napule
Champion continental
Champion continental
Votre vrai nom : Francesco
Club préféré : FC MONTRÉAL
Mon “autre” club favori : SSC NAPOLI

Message par Napule »

kurosawa a écrit :They have the biggest audience in the province they probably tought "cool we don't have to target anyone"
And when you think that those shows have the biggest audiences...Goes to show you how people dont know where to put their priorities...Stupid society.

kurosawa
Champion national
Champion national

Message par kurosawa »

+1

Keano
Cadet
Cadet
Club préféré : Impact de Montréal
Place dans le stade : 127

Message par Keano »

You only have to watch on TLN "I didn't even know I was pregnant" which should be actually called "I didn't even know I was a fucking moron" to see what people's priorities are...

Myself I have not seen one single ad for the Impact and I watch several hours per week on TSN, RDS and Sportsnet East...

THE OUTFIT
Junior
Junior
Place dans le stade : 132

Message par THE OUTFIT »

[quote="italianboy"]they may have actually managed to screw up everything about the transition to mls up until now
hopefully so major blitz begins as of christmas but then again we were told that they were going to begin aggressively marketing in august, and by the club's own opinion it was a failure.

i'd like to say i think it'll get better but nothing that they've done up until this point has given me any hope that it can change, to DP someone (hiyoooooo) would be a temporary solution to put butts (see what i did there?) in seats for the first 10-15 games and then like everything else in this city that isn't the habs interest will fade and we'll be back to where we were before

So by all means DP but make sure the rest of the team can play because the only thing that will save this team from certain doom is a championship run within the next 5 years otherwise i can see saputo taking some serious financial losses...

Even worse then that the talk of relocation that would be my ultimate nightmare it would break my heart for the foofball lovers in the city and for mr saputo .

I could not care less about a big name as long as we can be competitive every year and make some noise in the playoffs like the ALS and Habs do the pact will have a prosperous life in our city

Α.Ε.Κ Η ΘΑΝΑΤΟΣ
Napule
Champion continental
Champion continental

Message par Napule »

Avez vous écouté Mr Saputo à l'émission hier soir sur "le match"? J'avais l'impression que les invités se foutaient de sa geule un peux parce qu'il à un projet de soccer pour la ville. En même temps, on réalise à quel point le monde est ignorant du soccer. Morissette avec sa face de orang-outan avait l'air d'un estie de cave avec sa question "Beckham, y va tu venir à montréal?". Criss...Mon frère de 12 ans pourrait répondre à cette question. Bref, Joey a bien dit que le DP doit avoir comme mandat de vouloir aider l'équipe avec son expérience et de partager la philosophie de l'organisation et non de venir ici pour faire de l'argent. Deuxièmement, Del Piero est trop vieux donc on peut l'oublier. Le club cherche un joueur expérimenté mais encore assez jeune.

kurosawa
Champion national
Champion national

Message par kurosawa »

C'est nous qu'on prend pour des cons avec des choses comme ca...

Napule
Champion continental
Champion continental

Message par Napule »

kurosawa a écrit :C'est nous qu'on prend pour des cons avec des choses comme ca...
Ils était mort de rire Morisette à marde...Il mérite un bon coup de pelle en métal derrière la tête pour avoir rit d'une personne qui a déboursé des millions pour amener l'impact en MLS.

onze puccino 93
Réel espoir
Réel espoir
Club préféré : Impact de Montréal FC
Mon “autre” club favori : Canadiens de Montréal

Message par onze puccino 93 »

Francesco84 a écrit :
kurosawa a écrit :C'est nous qu'on prend pour des cons avec des choses comme ca...
Ils était mort de rire Morisette à marde...Il mérite un bon coup de pelle en métal derrière la tête pour avoir rit d'une personne qui a déboursé des millions pour amener l'impact en MLS.
Bein non, c'est toujours comme ça cette émission là, les gars se niaisent constamment entre eux et ne se prennent pas au sérieux. C'est très ''québecois'' comme show, ya pas de ''stuckups in suites''.
Et Joey a bien apprécié son passage à l'émission, malgré le fait qu'il parlait avec des gars de hockey...

IMFC, les choses se passent, t'entends.
Odinok3000
Titulaire indiscutable
Titulaire indiscutable
Votre vrai nom : Guy Lafreniere
Club préféré : Impact Montreal
Mon “autre” club favori : Liverpool FC
Place dans le stade : 126 N

Message par Odinok3000 »

C est vrai qu ils sont jamais vraiment sérieux. Y avait Langevin qui faisait mine d'écouter attentivement. Sinon, j'en avait parler, ils aurait pu inviter un journaliste qui connais le foot,, genre Lord. Parce que la question sur Beckham je l'ai trouvé pas mal stupide aussi.

Bref, c est vrai que ça faisait : bon, on parle un peu de soccer, pis on se grouille à reparler hockey.

Twiter: @odinok3000

Guy Lafreniere
Répondre Sujet précédentSujet suivant